Saturday, November 9, 2013

OOTD&FOTD

 

Hi ladies! Tonight's post is going to be an Outfit and Face of the Day! I'm trying hard to become a bit more stylish because I am so not. I swear I wear a variation of the same outfit all the time. It's what I'm comfortable with though! It's a push to get me out of my yoga pants.. If you want to see my ensemble for dinner with my boyfriend tonight, click below. :)

Starting with my face.

Prank & Madness from the Vice Palette on lid

Naked in the crease

NYX White Eyeshadow

Perversion Liner and Wet n Wild Mega Liquid Liner

Almay Brow Pencil in Brunette and Anastasia Brow Wiz in Soft Brown

Fergie Daily Lipstick

Maybelline Great Lash Clear

Clinique High Impact Mascara

NYC Sun n Bronze

Rimmel Stay Matte

Nars Blush in Deep Throat

Hoola Bronzer

L'Oreal True Match

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

 

Now for the Outfit.

Blazer, Clutch and Booties from Target

Striped Tee from Love Culture

Scarf made by Me!

And that's my get up for tonight! Neither of us liked our dinner very much which was a bummer. But still had a good night. I'm ending my night with a face mask, jolly ranchers and of course blogging :) I'm thinking of doing a whats in my purse post tomorrow. I just cleaned my purse out and let me tell you that thing was a garbage pit, it was horrible. So look out for that. Hope you all enjoyed this post, ans thank you so much for reading!

--Nicole

 

19 comments:

  1. You looks so pretty ! I love the scarf you made. i am so amazed :) because i can never make it :) .its a bit difficult for me LOL. your look totally chic with the glasses :) Love your clutch ! XOXO
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My grandma taught me :) it's one of my favorite things to do! Xox:)

      Delete
  2. You are so gorgeous, Nicole! :) Totally envy your beautiful hair. Would love a post about how you style it and your favorite products to take care of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Miranda! I've been thinking about doing one, now I for sure will :)

      Delete
  3. You look so pretty Nicole! Great outfit and makeup up look! I absolutely love those booties, I may need to take a trip to Target! The scarf you made looks terrific! Btw, did you ever finish the hat that was sitting in your purse? lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Than you pilar!! Those booties are to die for but do hurt my feet a little. But I'll suffer to look cute haha! And oh my gosh no, I honestly don't even know where it went! I'm going to look for it because I was really excited about that pattern. Hats are usually the only thing I can make in one sitting!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute outfit! You look gorgeous Nicole! And I love that scarf you made! I wish I knew how to make them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley! My grandma taught me but it took me forever to get the hang of it! There's a ton of tutorials on YouTube that helped me whenever I had problems! If you ever wanna try :)

      Delete
    2. That's a good idea! I should try!

      Delete
  5. You're so pretty! I love the eye makeup look! :)

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Breton stripes - they're just timeless and so stylish! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love stripes too! Thank you :) just followed you :)

      Delete
  7. You are beautiful <3 I love Your hair :))

    ReplyDelete
  8. But you ARE so stylish, gorgeous as always Nicole!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is Loreal true match any good?

    i wangt a new foundation
    was looking at benefit or clarins..
    But they are pricyyyy...

    I head bourjois are meant to be good too...

    Any thoughts? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it, the only problem I ended up having was it actually made my pores look terrible. I thought it was due to another product I was using but I was wrong. :/ everything else about it I loved tho! I do have large pores so I'd say if you don't, give this a try! I'm still on the hunt for an amazing foundation for my picky skin. I've never tried bourjois, we don't have it here! I have been enjoying makeup forever matvelvet + and Revlon colorstay. But i still haven't found the perfect one!

      Delete