Wednesday, December 4, 2013

November Favorites!

 

Happy December everyone! Another month has gone so that means it's time for a favorites post. If you want to see what my favorite products were, click below!

Urban Decay Vice 2 Palette

I'm totally in love with this palette. I have a review with swatches you can see here. One of the best palettes I own for sure!

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I've used it so much this month! If you've never smelled this, please go do it! It's amazing.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes

I use these to remove my makeup. I love them and have gone through about 5 packages since I started using them a few months ago. I use to be an avid user of the neutrogena wipes but realized they were causing tiny bumps all ovee my forehead, and they were harsh on my eyes. I love these because they are made for sensitive skin.


Jemma Kidd Lipstick in Temptress

YThis is the perfect nude shade for my skin, I can dab it on my lips for a subtle color or apply it heavily for a more intense nude color.

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

I love this concealer. I know everyone else does too so not much needs to be said!

Urban Decay Deslick Powder

Love this to blot my face throughout the day. The packaging is so cute and I just love it! I have a review on it here!

NARS Deep Throat Blush

I love NARS blushes, this was my first one. It's a great everyday pink. It has just a little shimmer to it.

Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso

This is a beautiful glowy coral color! One of my favorite blushes!

And those are my November favorites! I hope you enjoyed this post :) what were some of your favorites this month? Thank you so much for reading!

--Nicole xox

 

15 comments:

  1. I really want to try that Mac Concealer! I've heard it doesn't crease or settle into fine lines!! I still need to get the vice 2 palette /cry! LOL :)
    I've also tagged you in my thankful blogger friends tag if you want to do it too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really great! I'm pretty picky with concealers but I do like this one a lot! I should probably review it hahah! And yes you have to get that palette!!

      Delete
  2. I've been lusting after a Nars blush for so long and that one is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great! Pricey but worth it in my opinion. A luxury cosmetic if you will :)

      Delete
  3. All of those blushes look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been a blush addict lately, haha!

      Delete
  4. Great favorites - those blushes are definitely some of my favorite too!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that Luminoso blush - it's a great color on like seriously everyone!

    Brittnee
    http://beautyproductaday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I heard such great hype about it for so long I had to buy it, so glad I did!

      Delete
  6. Great favourites, the urban decay palette looks amazing x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of the best palette ever, just saying! :) and thank you!

      Delete
  7. Hi doll you have picked some great favorites ! i am also in love with my Vise 2 palette :) and i love those Simple makeup remover wipers ! Can't wait for your awesome post for my blog :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Milani blush too! Always have one of those ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. and deep throat looks amazing I want to try it

    ReplyDelete