Hey there! Today I wanted to show you a quick look I put together with my new Naked 3 Palette! I'm totally in love with it, I've used it everyday since I bought it! If you'd like to see my post with swatches, click here. If you want to see how I got this look, click below!
1. Starting with a primed lid, apply Limit lightly into the crease.
2. Pat Buzz all over the lid.
3. Apply Darkside to the outer corner and blend slightly into the crease.
4. Blend out Darkside with Nooner, just above the crease. Apply Darkside to outer lower lashline, Buss to inner lower lashline.
Look at step 3, do you see how little fallout these shadows make? I'm very impressed.
5. Apply Strange to browbone. Line waterline with brown liner.. Add mascara and you're good to go!
Very simple, but very pretty! This would look great for Valentines day! I'm going to try to get an actual Valentines Day look up, hopefully :) I hope you enjoyed this post! Thank you so much for reading!!