1. I started by applying Strange all over the lid, focusing on the inner corner. I layered it so it would be very bright. You could apply a white base to make it even brighter.
2. Next I applied a mixture of Nooner and limit in the crease.
3. Apply Darkside to outer corner.
4. Next I used Nooner as a transition shade between Darkside and Strange on the lid.
5. Cleaned with concealer to create a sharp edge.
6. Lined my bottom waterline with a brown Rimmel liner, smudged Darkside and Nooner along lower lashline.
7. Applied some winged liner with L'Oreal Super Slim liner. Added Ardell Whispie falsies and mascara!
For the Face
NARS Deep Throat
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightener
L'Oreal True Match Foundation
MUFE Pro Finish Powder
NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair
Sigma Angled Top Kabuki F84- Foundation
Sigma Small Contour F05
Sigma Large Angled Contour Brush F40
Sigma Tapered Highlighter F35
Posh Liner Brush
Sigma E36 Blending
Naked 3 Brush
Sigma Medium Angled Shading E70
Sigma Small Tapered Blending E45
ELF Smudge Brush
So there's the looks, and everything I used to achieve it. I really love it and plan to wear it on Valentines day! We're not doing anything special, resturants are way to busy that day! I hope you enjoyed this look, thank you so much for reading!