Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Collective Drugstore Haul

 

I'm back! I figured out my camera issues, thank god. So I'm here to show you some stuff I've bought at the drugstore over the past couple weeks. Some hits and some misses in here! Click below to see :)

First 3 mascaras.

L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Waterproof- I needed a waterproof mascara. I love the original formula, this one is great too!

Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof- Loved this mascara a few years ago, don't like it as much now.

Covergirl Flamed Out- Love this! I might do a full review on it if anyone is interested.

ELF Lip Exfoliator - Great lip exfoliant. Having it shaped like a lipstick is super convienent.

Maybelline The Buffs Ravishing Rose- I think this is the perfect color for Spring! If the warm weather ever comes that is. Pictured left.

Maybelline The Buffs Nude Embrace- A little too dark for my liking. I only bought it because it looked amazing on the model in the ad, not so much on me. Pictured right.

And now I'm fully obsessed with Butter glosses..

Maple Blondie

Tiramasu

Vanilla Cream Pie

Apple Strudel

Milani Ultrafine Liquid Liner Sparkling Turquoise

Maybelline Master Hi Light Highlighting Blush in Coral

Maybelline Eyestudio Quad in Coral Oasis

ELF Eyebrow Kit in Medium

NYX Nude Matte Eyeshadow in Haywire

Starting from the left Coral Oasis (4 swatches)

NYX Haywire

Maybelline Coral Blush

Milani Sparkling Turquoise Liner

I didn't swatch the eyebrow kit. I have pretty dark hair and I found this to be a little too dark for me. The NYX also doesn't swatch very well but shows up much better over a primer.

And there's my little haul. I'm so happy I've figured out my camera problem. I was pretty sad at the thought of not being able to blog at all! I hope you enjoyed my post, thank you so much for reading!

--Nicole xox

 

6 comments:

  1. great haul! the elf exfoliator looks really promising. Looking forward to your review on it :)

    ♥ M&L twoplicates

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay glad you are back!! I am so obsessed with Butter Glosses as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul!!! I would love to see a review for the Covergirl mascara!! And I am also glad you are back and fixed your camera problems!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apple Strudel is my favorite NYX Butter Gloss!
    nentasfrivolity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those NYX glosses and the turqouis liner!

    katespitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your blog and have followed, it would mean so much if you could do the same http://bxbeccaa.blogspot.co.uk/ thankyou!

    ReplyDelete