Hi there! It's been so long since I've posted an actual eye look, and I've really been anxious to! I went to Sephora to exchange a product the other day and walked out with the same product and this new bright blue liner. It's Urban Decays 24/7 liner in Electric. It. Is. Beautiful! I know this look has been done so many times by so many people, but I'm really enjoying it and thought you might like to see how I did it! It includes a mini review on the liner too :) I didn't take pictures of the actual steps, but it's very simple. So here we go!
Products used: Urban Decay Naked Basics, 24/7 Pencil in Electric & Maybelline Great Lash in Teal Appeal.
I'm sure most of you are familiar with these liners, they're some of my favorites! I use Perversion everyday. Electric is a bright turquoise/teal color with a slight sheen to it. It glides on so easily. It stays put it my waterline, but regardless I always set it a powder on my lower or upper lashline.
Please excuse my brows, dear god.
- I started with a primed lid and blended Naked 2 above the crease.
- Next I took faint and blended it right over Naked 2.
- I applied crave all over my lid, then took a tiny bit on the tip of a blending brush and blended it into Faint.
- Highlighted with a matte white shadow. I could have blended this a bit more, meh.
- I heavily lined my lower lash line with Electric, bringing it into my inner corner also. I set it with a translucent powder.
- I applied falsies and black mascara to the top lashes, and Teal Appeal to the bottom lashes!
And that's it! easy but bold and fun! I really love this liner. I've only ever owned zero, perversion and whiskey 24/7 liners but now I think I'll venture out into the other colors! I picked mine up at Sephora for 19$.
I hope you all liked my post, and thank you so much for reading!!