Saturday, December 14, 2013

Little Update and Guest Post!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to do a quick update post, I haven't posted almost a wek which is terrible! So just wanted to let you know what's been going on! First, my car was hit by a delivery truck while I was working the other day! Luckily I was not in my car, he got my poor car pretty good though. So I've been dealing with that! I still waiting to hear exactly how bad the damage is and if it's a write off. So life's been crazy lately!

On a happier note, I do have a guest blog post up on one of my favorite girls blogs, Ambifashion! So in the meantime, feel free to check her blog out! I did a fun, glittery look! So that's what's been going on with me. I hate even going a few days without posting, but it happens. I have a couple reviews coming up, and a hair post! Let's all get excited for that! Thanks for reading!! I'll be back soon!

--Nicole xox

 

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your car!! I hope everything will be okay with it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashly! Still waiting o hrs what's going on! Damn insurance companies!

      Delete
  2. Follower# 58
    Lovely Blog :)
    Enjoyed reading the Posts.
    Following you. I hope you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/
    Enter to win *international giveaway* Ends 31st December
    http://beautydrugs.blogspot.com/2013/12/dressale-international-giveaway-win.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm following you back now:) xox

      Delete
  3. Sorry about your car. I know how nerve-racking it can be to deal with that.

    I love your eye makeup. It looks absolutely gorgeous!

    allthingsglitterandbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,

    Sorry to hear that, but luckily u were not in the car.. love this glittry work i am gonna try..new follower following you via GFC AND GOOGLE +, care to add back.

    http://glamforgood.blogspot.in/

    Kisses
    Maisha

    ReplyDelete