Saturday, August 31, 2013

Red Cherry Lash Haul

Hi there! This is going to be a quick post. I got my order of Red Cherry Lashes in the mail yesterday and was so excited! I have always wanted to try them and I picked up 6 sets for 12.00 off eBay, love eBay!

Top L-R: #16, #43, #106

Bottom L-R: #110, #101, #118

 

These lashes are all great quality from what I've seen so far! They're all very long which is good because I wear glasses and you can really see them. They're 100% human hair which I so prefer to synthetic. #16 and #106 are similar, but the 106s are a bit more dense. #43s are beautiful, they're the only ones I've worn so far and they gave me amazing volume and length. I searched for some Red Cherry favorites before making my purchase and the 43s seemed to be a popular pair. #101s are super dramatic and super long. They may not work with my glasses but they are beautiful and I will more than likely use them with upcoming Halloween tutorials! The 110s are very unique and that's just what I was looking for! And finally the 118s, very long and very fluttery. Can't wait to try the rest of these out. Do you have a favorite pair of Red Cherry Lashes!? Leave me a comment if you do:) Thanks for reading!!

--Nicole

 

No comments:

Post a Comment