Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Golden Bronze Eye Look

I believe this is my first tutorial that isn't colorful. I know a lot of color isn't everyone's thing but I really love it. This is something I'd wear if I was going for a more neutral look. It looks great with blue eyes too! I'm going to be doing it a bit differently, because its such a simple look. Click below to see how I did this!

 

 

Products used: First 2 shades in the Maybelline Chai Latte Quad. This little quad is so old and beat up, but the pigmentation is fantastic and i still get a lot of use out of it.

NYX pencil liner in brown black.

Urban Decay shadow in Half Baked

And for the face, Bare Minerals foundation, Elf golden Bronzer, Define A Brow Pencil, Hoola Bronzer, Milani Luminoso Blush, and NYX lipgloss in Natural.

 

 

1. I started by priming my eye with painterly paint pot, then blending the lighter of the 2 shades in the Chai Latte quad into my crease with a blending brush.

2. Apply Half Baked to to lid with a flat shader brush, also apply in to the inner lower lash line.
3. Taking the darker shade from the chai latte palette on a pencil brush, blend that into the crease slightly, just to deepen it a bit. Take it along the lower lashline about halfway. Blend with Half Baked.
4. Apply a black brow pencil liner to the lashline, it doesn't have to be perfect, it's just helping to blend the lashes. Apply it to the waterline also.
Finally apply your highlight shade and some false lashes, I used Ardell #105, I love these!
 
 
 
 
And your finished! I wanted to keep the makeup natural but glowing. The Milani blush I used is perfect for this. I topped it off with Elf golden Bronzer. I did a very light contour, and kept the lips nude. I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks so much for reading!
--Nicole

 

2 comments: