Monday, September 2, 2013

Halloween Look #1

 

I'm so excited about this post! Halloween is my favorite time of the year and I love to do Halloween makeup! So this is my first of many Halloween looks, it's really suitable for any costume.. And you could always use other colors to better suit your needs! Click below if you wanna see how to get this look!

 

First I primed my eye with Painterly paint pot, and applied NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in milk on my lid, and blended it out with my finger.

 

Next I take a combination of a 2 lime green eyeshadows from the Shany Cosmetics Bold and Bright palette, on a flat shader brush and pat this all over the lid where Milk was applied.

 

Next take a matte black shadow on an angled shader brush (or whichever you prefer) create a cat eye shape and blend it into the crease. Put whatever is left on your brush under the lower lash line. You're gonna look kind of crazy but we will blend it later.

 

Now take a darker green color and start to blend along the edges of the black, all the way into the inner corner even. You're basically going to cover the black with this green. Take the green along the lower lash line with a pencil brush. Blend to your liking. Personally for a dramatic Halloween look, I like to leave it a bit sharp. Apply a matte white highlight to your brow bone.

 

At this point you can go in and touch up that light green if you need to. Also apply some on the inner corner. To finish up just apply some black liner, the most dramatic lashes you have and some black lipstick and you're done!

 

I hope you enjoyed the first halloween look! Stay tuned for more and thanks for reading!!

--Nicole

 

No comments:

Post a Comment