Saturday, November 30, 2013

Christmas Time is Here Tag!

 

Hey there! I was tagged by Hope from BeautyandBliss67 to do the Christmas Time is Here Tag she created! I love Christmas, I'm one of those obnoxious people that gets way too into it even before thanksgiving. So this is the perfect tag for me! The picture above is my with my little tree I pit up in my room last year. I'll be getting all my Christmas goodies out this weekend, but to tide me over here the Christmas Tag!

Christmas Time Is Here tag by Beauty&Bliss!

Questions:

1. What is your favorite thing about Christmas?

I love everything! I love the music, how everyone just seems more joyful. I love the decorations the movies drinking peppermint coffee, eating more food and sweets that I should and spending time with my family.

2. When you were a kid, what did you leave for Santa on Christmas Eve?

Those sugar cookies with the picture of something Christmas related on it, that you just sliced and baked. We made those all the time. And milk, of course.

3. Do you and/or your family have any Christmas traditions?

Not really anymore, my parents use to let me open one gift on Christmas Eve and we always use to watch Rudolph but not so much anymore. We would go to my gramdmas on Christmas Day but she is a snowbird now. So no I don't really have any traditions anymore. :(

4. When decorating, do you go all out or just do a small amount of decorating?

I go all out! And I like the fun, tacky stuff! I decorate one whole tree with strictly Sesame Street christmas ornaments I use to collect as a kid.

5. What is your favorite Christmas dinner food?

Sweet Potatoes

6. What is your favorite Christmas movie?

The Grinch, Rudolph and Nightmare Before Christmas.

7. What is your favorite Christmas song?

Cold December Night by Michael Buble

8. What was your favorite gift you've ever received?

The complete series of Boy Meets World on DVD.

9. What is your favorite Christmas memory?

I really love all the Christmas memories I have with my dad. Especially three years ago going shopping at the mall for presents.

10. Does it snow where you live?

Yes, a lot.

11. Do you own an "ugly holiday sweater"?

No! I need one!

12. Hot chocolate or eggnog?

I've never had eggnog.

13. Have you ever been kissed under a mistletoe?

No actually.


I tag anyone who wants to do this! It was a lot of fun, thanks Hope for tagging me! Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and thank you for reading!!

--Nicole


 

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I want all of the boy meets world seasons on DVD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's probably the best thing I own!! That show will never get old!

      Delete