Thursday, October 3, 2013

Fall Nail Polish Fun!

I've been meaning to get this post up for a week or so but hey. I wanted to share with you some of my favorite polish colors for this time of the year!

Going from left to right..

1. Essie "No More Film" I love love this color. It's a super dark blue. Basically a blue black. I have it on my tootsies right now and it's just a great color, especially for fall!

2. Sinful Colors "Muse" I bought this polish last year around this same time, in a halloween display. I'm not sure if it's part of the regular line but sinful colors offers so many options I'm sure they have something just like it. I wore the heck out of this last year and I probably will again this year. It's a beautiful, dark, stone grey color.

3. Rimmel "Satin Black" I've talked about this before, just a great, black polish. It's so shiny you almost don't need a topcoat. It reminds me of shiny leather. Love it. Black nails are always an excellent choice in my eyes.

4. Revlon "Fashionista" This polish is so pretty I can't even! I've used so much of it. I'll need to get another bottle soon. It's a dark turquoise blue color. It's actually almost the exact same color as my living room, that's the only reason I bought it. Then I fell in love with it!

 

Sorry the picture is kind of crappy quality!

1. Essie "Rasberry" I actually talked about this polish in my favorite pink polishes for summer. It's just such a versatile color. It really is a true Rasberry color. I usually choose this over a red polish, it's more flattering on my skin. I get a lot of use out of this polish!

2. Revlon "Bold Sangria" This polishes name describes the color perfectly, bold sangria! It's such a dark, plum Berry color and I LOVE it. This color is always in for fall.

3. Wet n Wild "Haze of Love" What a cute name right? Wet n Wild always has cute names.. I bought this polish a couple years ago and have worn it a ton. It's a perfect red wine color! My bottle is almost empty! They did change the packaging of the megalast polishes and I much prefer the new bottle and brush so I will definitely be picking up a new bottle!

4. Revlon "Cayenne" This is a great polish! It's a metallic red with some gold tones to it. It's different from all my other red polishes. I wear it a lot around christmas time, it just puts me in the spirit!

So those are just some of my favorite fall polishes. I couldn't write a blog post with them all because it would include 500 nail polishes, not really..but seriously..

I hope you guys enjoyed this post, and I hope your enjoying fall so far! I know I am. I've been doing a lot of playing around with makeup and halloween looks and I really excited to show you all! I'd love to do a tutorial but it's so hard to show in pictures.. And I don't have an actual computer to edit any videos on..that's a work in progress! I'll do my best though!

Thanks so much for reading!!

--Nicole

 

4 comments: