Friday, October 25, 2013

MAC Lipstick Review-Snob

 

Hey everyone, today I wanted to review something very exciting. My first MAC lipstick. I've been wanting one for so long but didn't know if it was worth $15.00.. Well it is. I decided on the color Snob, because I thought it would be a good pink everyday color. I've heard a lot of great things about it too.

It's a satin finish lipstick, I don't have any other experience with MAC lipsticks but so far I really love the satin finish.

-It does not dry my lips out.

- It does not settle into the lines in my lips.

-It lasts for hours!

 

Hey btw I wear glasses.

As you can see, it's just a lovely mid tone pink. Perfect for everyday, very girly!

I was surprised how much longer this lasted than some of the other lipsticks I wear. I have lots of lines in my lips and they're always pretty dry. This performed fantastically though. Oh and can we talk about the smell of these!? So pleasant, sweet and vanilla-ey. I'm very happy with this lipstick and I will more than likely buy more. The color builds well and becomes a nice brighter pink with each swipe. It's really versatile! Funny story: I use to refuse to buy Essie polish because I thought $8.00 was ridiculous for a nail polish, then I bought one and realized they were amazing. Now I own more than I care to admit. I feel this may happen with MACs lipsticks!

I hope you enjoyed this post, even though it was quick! I just carved some pumpkins and am about to get some sleep because tomorrow I have a big halloween party to host! I love this time of year! Thank you all so much for reading. Do you have a favorite MAC lipstick you would recommend ?! I'd love to know your favorites.

--Nicole :)

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. great review, really want it hahah, new follower! you have a great blog,

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snob was my first Mac lip stick also!! I only own two of them- snob and one called hug me that's a pretty nude color. I really love them smell of them too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Twins! I looked at hug me also and really liked it. I may have to get that one too :)

      Delete
    2. Yes do it!! I keep wanting to buy more too!

      Delete