Thursday, October 17, 2013

Oslo Cosmetics Haul & Swatches

I placed an order with this cute new company called Oslo Cosmetics and recieved my package a couple days ago. I'm super impressed with everything and wanted to show you what I got! If you'd like to see swatches of these beautiful products, click below!

So let's talk about these blushes first..they have a lot of awesome shades. Definitely picked up some that I have nothing like! The neon coral one is what struck my fancy first. It's from the Cosmic Collection which is full of bright colors. It's a matte blush. It may look crazy, but you can sheer it out and it looks great! The next 2 are from the Arc Collection and are also matte. Gemini is a cool grape purple color. Indi is a dark lilac/lavender color. I don't own any purple blushes and I was very excited for these! I just love pirple right now.. Purple lips, cheeks, anything! All the blushes are very soft and blend very well! There is no sifter so they can get a little messy but it's worth it for the fun colors. I read on Facebook they will be getting sifters for them! They come in a 10 gram jar, and are $7.00.

 

 

Next I got this limited edition eyeshadow in Milky Way. I love this! It's a white with a blue green duo chrome. Just like the blushes, it's very soft and blendable. You can sheer it out of make it super pigmented. I don't have any shadow like this, I'm excited to use it! This was $6.00 and comes in a 5 gram jar. I just checked the website and unfortunately this is sold out now:(

 

They also included a very hefty sample baggie of this shadow in Voltanis. It's a beautiful bronze with a slight olive hint. They sell their shadows in both pressed and loose versions. Until these, I really didnt own any loose pigment shadows, I'm impressed with what I've seen from these so far. I'm wishing I would have picked up some more shadows but I got distracted by the blushes, next time :)

 

 
 

Finally I picked up 2 Lip Slicks. One in Venus and the other Tanzanite. Venus is a nice pink nude shade, and Tanzanite is a bright lavender color. I'm actually obsessed with it. As soon as I saw they launched Tanzanite, I placed an order. These are super buttery and pigmented! They have a plain lipstick smell. These were $6.00 each.

So there's my little Haul. I'm very impressed with my items and can't wait to play around with them. I haven't had much time to since I got my package, but the weekend is almost here! Also, they have a 25% off coupon on their page until Saturday night! I hope you enjoyed this post, thank you so much for reading!

Oslocosmetics.storenvy.com

-- Nicole

 

9 comments:

  1. The blushes looked really intimidating at first, but they actually look super gorgeous in the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought the same thing :)

      Delete
  2. Never heard of this brand, the products look great x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They definitely are! I recommend trying them out if you're interested:)

      Delete
  3. I want to see a makeup look with your purple blush! Super intrigued!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those products look really nice and those are great prices!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are :) I had a chance to play with some of the stuff today and I'm thoroughly impressed. Despite what some people may say, I like this company a lot!

      Delete
    2. I've actually never heard of those brand before but I will definetly have to check it out!

      Delete